27 Feb 2023
To provide an unrivalled level of customer service, focusing on delivery of client specifications, commercial results and developing long standing client relationships.
To provide Sales support and assist with key account growth through ownership and delivery of key account activities.
Reporting to: Sales Director (interim: Managing Director)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage key account activity, engaging with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels by engaging with them via direct meetings, online meetings, email and phone.
- Understand the needs and behaviours of your client (all buyer modes), demonstrate an effective, accurate and proactive plan to manage expectations and meet their objectives.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget regardless of value.
- Submission of weekly sales activity reports.
- Attend client facing meetings to support Sales lead as required.
- Contribute and prepare performance content for key account reviews.
- Create all production instructions/ works admin in line with client quotations and purchase orders.
Qualifications: Suitable GCSE and A Levels as a minimum.
- Experience of working in the print industry, understanding of processes, applications and client buying modes.
- Knowledge of working with a sales CRM.
- Successful record in Customer Service focused roles (demonstrating adding value and account growth).
Skills and Knowledge:
- A good understanding of Microsoft office and CRM processes.
- Experience working with a diverse range of market sectors.
- Able to demonstrate commercial agility and risk awareness.
- Good listening skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to negotiate.
- Ability to create and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- An owner of task completion. (fully aware and acting on behalf of Sales lead and key client requirements, an ability to challenge VGL stakeholders to deliver key account plans).
- Highly motivated.
- Results driven.
- Able to work alone and as part of a collective approach.
- Flexible work ethic.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Awareness when and how to ‘manage-up’.
- Timely submission of required weekly reporting, updated CRM activity and Pipeline Mgt.
- Submission and updated reporting against account plans.
- Positive performance feedback from internal stakeholders (Sales/ Production Teams).
- Accurate and timely completion of account activities with positive external feedback.
- Projects delivered on budget.
Working With Us
This is an office-based role, full-time and you will be working with our friendly team based in Reading. You will receive a competitive salary (dependent upon experience) and benefits package, including a company pension scheme.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] and include any relevant information as to why you would like to join us.